A satisfied customer is a happy one, and a happy customer is loyal too.
We believe customer satisfaction is the building block of any business. It is a long-term investment to keep the business thriving. That’s why we keep customer satisfaction as the topmost priority in our sales strategies.
But it’s not just our belief. A lot of studies and surveys show the importance of customer satisfaction too. Let’s find out.
Important Statistics About Customer Satisfaction
- 59% of loyal customers will leave the company after several unsatisfactory experiences.
- 17% of customers won’t come back again after a bad customer experience.
- 69% of customers recommend the business after a satisfactory customer experience.
- 50% of customers are more likely to become loyal customers after one satisfactory experience with the business.
- The probability of converting a new customer ranges between 5–20% while selling to an existing customer ranges between 60–70%
Five Reasons Why Customer Satisfaction Means A Lot To Us
- Customer Loyalty: When a customer is treated with respect combined with a wonderful shopping experience, they are more likely to purchase from the same business again and again. Keeping customer satisfaction the main component of our business marketing strategy at Autumnwood, we have managed to gain plenty of loyal customers.
- Competition Differentiator: 81% of marketers believe customer satisfaction is a key competitive differentiator. A business with a lot of satisfied customers will thrive in the market, whereas low levels of customer satisfaction will result in a massive decline in sales despite expensive marketing campaigns and promotions. At Autumnwood, we have created a reputable image in the market with our exceptional customer service.
- Brand Ambassadors: A happy customer doesn’t keep things to himself, the same goes with unhappy ones. They will tell their friends or post it on social media about their experiences. With wonderful customer relations and after-sales services, our customers became an ambassador for our business. We attracted plenty of new customers solely based on their recommendations.
- Healthy Sales Revenue: For steady sales growth, every business needs a steady flow of customers. Customer satisfaction has always helped us in keeping our sales revenue high as always. Even in times of crisis, our customers became our support pillars and helped us keep our business up and running.
- Gives Us Room For Improvement: Businesses conduct a lot of studies and surveys, but only a handful of their customers want to become a part of it. Why? Why would they, what’s in it for them?
Due to multiple satisfactory experiences with our business, our customers believe helping us with surveys will, in turn, result in better future experiences. This helps us with finding our weak points and keeping marketing expenses low.
Why Customer Satisfaction Is An Essential Factor For The Growth Of Any Business?
Every business stands on a foundation of business and customer relations. If your business doesn’t care about the customers, they will not care about your business too. And it’s not happy news when the market is filled with numerous competitors trying their best to build their customers list. Unsatisfied customers not only hinder your business growth but can also take your business to rock bottom.
That’s why, Autumnwood always focuses on keeping the customers happy and strives hard to make customer experience a class apart.